Welcome to the NI Java Blog!
Eda and I are currently in Vegas for the 2005 TheServerSide Java Symposium. For more details on the symposium, go visit theserverside.com (and while you're at it, bookmark it - you'll thank me later).
The symposium should give us a chance to hear first-hand insight into several critical Java/J2EE technologies. In many cases, the symposium speakers are the architects or spec leads for the given technology. It should be a great symposium, and I know Eda and I are looking forward to bringing this knowledge back to NI for us to apply to our own J2EE platform.
I will be blogging all of the sessions I attend. I hope you enjoy this blog, and for those of you interested in Java/J2EE technologies, I hope this provides a close approximation to our learning experience here at the event.
One last thing. Please feel free to comment. I would like to encourage anyone who has a thought on the contents of this blog to contribute to it.
The symposium should give us a chance to hear first-hand insight into several critical Java/J2EE technologies. In many cases, the symposium speakers are the architects or spec leads for the given technology. It should be a great symposium, and I know Eda and I are looking forward to bringing this knowledge back to NI for us to apply to our own J2EE platform.
I will be blogging all of the sessions I attend. I hope you enjoy this blog, and for those of you interested in Java/J2EE technologies, I hope this provides a close approximation to our learning experience here at the event.
One last thing. Please feel free to comment. I would like to encourage anyone who has a thought on the contents of this blog to contribute to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home